I prefer to buy / test out cheap waist trainers by shopping here… Most are $9.99 and up if you’re on a budget/ skeptical / not sure.
You can save 30% with code STBODY —> CLICK HERE
Im, sorry but I just cant see spending $69 on a waist trainer unless I purchase it in person / at a store. AND if Im paying $69 I BETTER get something to go with it… SMH…
Honestly, I don’t know why folks buy all these expensive $79 + waist trainers off of Instagram… I’m NOT knocking anybodies hustle but here are my reasons below…
- Instagram sellers NEVER have a phone number where you can reach them.
- A lot of times the waist trainer they have on in their Instagram video is a HIGH END waist trainer. The waist trainer you get is a SUPER cheap one.
- A lot of times they may not ship OR they ship you the WRONG SIZE WAIST TRAINER.
- They will ship you the WRONG item then claim NO REFUNDS and block you on IG. (WHO DOES THAT ?)
- A LOT of the females selling waist trainers on IG have had cosmetic work done. I wont name names but I know you know what I’m talking about. #sideeye
Now if you’re a GOOD IG seller I’m not talking about you… Because there are some out there…